Note: For questions about the job posting, please contact the agency that posted this position by using the contact information provided on the "Contact" tab for the position.
Duties Description Under the general direction of the Real Property Analyst 3 or other higher level manager, the Real Property Analyst 2 performs the following essential functions:
• Manage the work activities of a team of Real Property Analysts and /or trainees. Plan, organize and monitor the work activities of team members to meet or exceed unit goals;
• Maintain knowledge of real property tax law, division policies and procedures;
• Analyze data submitted by local governments to identify improvement opportunities and communicate proposed resolutions to local officials and agency staff;
• Coordinate and participate in local government and public information activities;
• Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with local government representatives, other Department personnel and other State officials in a timely and professional manner;
• Maintain documentation on business rules and processes;
• Support Department programs and initiatives;
• Develop unit work plans;
• Conduct a regular review of work processes and develop improved methods for accomplishing work tasks;
• Supervise, train and mentor subordinate staff;
• Adhere to the Department’s time and attendance rules and regulations.
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.