Note: For questions about the job posting, please contact the agency that posted this position by using the contact information provided on the "Contact" tab for the position.
Minimum Qualifications Current New York State employees with one year of permanent, contingent-permanent, or 55b/c service as a BSC Representative 2; OR New York State employee with one year of permanent, contingent-permanent, or 55b/c service in a title allocated to SG-12 or above and eligible for transfer under Section 70.1 of the Civil Service Law.
Employees reachable on the BSC Representative 2 Civil Service eligible list will be canvassed and should not respond to this posting. This vacancy posting is for the purposes of notifying individuals about transfer opportunities.
Note: A comprehensive list of titles approved for transfer to a BSC Representative 2 is available in the Division of Human Resources Management or through Civil Service GOT-IT at www.cs.ny.gov.
Duties Description The incumbent of this position will work in the Business Services Center Support service area. Duties typical of this position include, but are not limited to the following:
• Address inquiries from the mailboxes in a timely manner and provide follow through until inquiries are resolved.
• Schedule and coordinating room set up for Knowledge Exchanges, Customer Forums, Service Line WebEx’s; including, recording notes/action items for Customer Care-owned meetings, tracking action items through to closure, handling request for equipment for meetings and trainings, securing conference rooms, setting up rooms, microphones, sign in sheets, visitor access, and providing technical support.
• Monitor the executive call line; tracking inquiries and ensuring their resolution is complete.
• Edit documents using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint.
• Track announcements, email communications, incoming inquiries, survey call backs.
• Create questions and answers to promote self-service using Oracle RightNow.
• Distribute SLA and MOUs to customer agencies.
• Enroll attendees, administer rosters, and complete SLMS classes as a back-up SLMS secondary administrator.
• Collect, tabulate, and analyze data for compliance reports and at the request of the service lines.
• Work collaboratively with leadership, managers, and peers to improve the processes of the BSC for our customers.
• Collaborate in the development and execution of test conditions to ensure performance of automated processes and systems is in conformance with legislative mandates and department requirements.
• Respond to customer questions, research information and provide general information.
• Good writing skills are preferred; open to continuous learning for grammar and plain language.
• The candidate must be customer focused and be able to create content from the customer's point of view and user experience.
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.
31st Floor Corning Tower, Empire State Plaza
Notes on ApplyingPlease submit cover letter along with a clear and concise resume detailing how you meet the minimum qualifications for this position as listed in Specifics and indicate the Vacancy ID number for which you are applying.