Note: For questions about the job posting, please contact the agency that posted this position by using the contact information provided on the "Contact" tab for the position.
2400 Halsey Street
Minimum Qualifications 1. You must be currently certified by the American Health Information Management Association as a Registered Health Information Administrator (RHIA); OR
2. You must be currently certified by the American Health Information Management Association as a Registered Health Information Technician (RHIT) The incumbent’s job duties will include but are not limited to the following AND have two years of full-time professional (post RHIT) health information management experience.
Duties Description The incumbent’s job duties will include but are not limited to the following:
• Assists upper level agency personnel in registering and providing
services for individuals with developmental disabilities
• Reviews for accuracy and completion of the various
Developmental Disabilities Profile forms (DDP-1, DDP-2 and
• Registers individuals into the Tracking and Billing system (TABS)
from which DDSO specific allocations are determined
• Generates and distributes TABS reports as scheduled and as
• Trains new staff in TABS and CHOICES databases and provides
• Performs Record Management and Monitoring functions
• Adheres to established record maintenance and management
policies and procedures
• Responds to “Release of Information” requests; subpoenas and
any other legal document responsibilities
• Assists with Medicaid Compliance functions
• Performs all other duties, as assigned
• May be asked to travel to other OPWDD locations for local or
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.
Human Resources Office