Note: For questions about the job posting, please contact the agency that posted this position by using the contact information provided on the "Contact" tab for the position.
Duties Description 1) Mowing specific fields with tractor and batwing mower.
2) Mowing levies and marshes with tractor and batwing mower as specified by Biologist.
3) Routine repairs of levies with heavy equipment.
4) Replacement and repair of water control structures and culvert pipes with heavy equipment.
5) Maintenance and upkeep of signs, kiosks, and permanent structures on WMA's.
6) Maintenance and upkeep of hiking trail systems on WMA's.
7) Fitting of fields for planting of wildlife food plots and special grasses for wildlife.
8) Maintenance of building and out buildings to include but not limited to plumbing, electrical, and carpentry.
9) Other maintenance tasks as assigned.
Additional Comments Must have valid driver's license or demonstrate the ability to meet the transportation needs of the position. Must be able to negotiate difficult terrain, work in remote areas and in adverse weather conditions. Must be able to lift and move objects up to 50 pounds.
These are seasonal, hourly appointments with an anticipated end date of 3/31/19. Program needs and funding will determine actual termination date, which may be prior to dates listed above. Actual work schedule and duties may vary and will be discussed at the interview.
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.