Note: For questions about the job posting, please contact the agency that posted this position by using the contact information provided on the "Contact" tab for the position.
Swan Street Building, Core 4
Minimum Qualifications The minimum qualifications are as follows:
• Must be a US Citizen or foreign national eligible to work in the United States.
• Must be 18 years of age or older.
• Required to have a minimum GPA of 2.0.
• Must have completed a minimum of one (1) year as a student at a degree-granting two-or four-year college or university (completion of one year’s work of academic credits over an extended period of time may qualify part-time students for participation in the Student Intern Program); be a currently enrolled graduate student or have been accepted in a graduate degree program.
• Junior level college student or graduate level.
• Business Analytics
• Organizational Skills
• Strong Interpersonal Skills
• IT knowledge preferred
Duties Description This position will be tasked with working with the ITS Operations Security Controls & Compliance Unit which is tasked with assisting ITS Operations staff in understanding and responding to IT security compliance requirements.
Duties Include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Review and analyze materials related to IT security compliance
• Develop written products based on analysis
• Work with Excel and other Microsoft Office Suite products to track various types of information related to compliance.
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.
ESP, Swan Street Building, Core 4
Notes on ApplyingTo apply, please send a cover letter and resume to the attention of Amy Sacco and indicate that you are applying for Student Assistant, Ref #15567. Please clearly indicate how you meet the minimum qualifications for this position. Your Social Security number may be required in order to confirm your eligibility.