Note: For questions about the job posting, please contact the agency that posted this position by using the contact information provided on the "Contact" tab for the position.
Duties Description • Act as liaison to Staffing Management (HR functions), Training Bureau, SFS, Building Management
• Screen phone calls for the program manager. Independently answer questions based on knowledge of office operations or direct calls to the proper party with minimum inconvenience to the caller.
• Establish filing systems, work flows, protocol, and procedures for the entire bureau. This will include electronic data, as well as hard copy data.
• Maintain a tracking system for all section correspondence and/or projects that require follow-up.
• Manipulate and analyze information contained in the Department’s electronic Management Information System. Prepare reports from the Department’s EMS at the request of Office Managers
• Prepare correspondence for the Manager’s signature. Generate management reports. Prepare coherent and comprehensive correspondence, narratives, charts, and reports, using correct grammar, punctuation and spelling. Ability to use word processing, database and spreadsheet systems. Possess knowledge of Department specific terminology.
• Schedule meetings, secure locations, make travel and lodging reservations, prepare and process travel vouchers, and maintain a calendar for Management.
• Supervise staff and train new clerical employees in the Bureau as needed.
• Perform other duties as required.
• Adhere to the Department's time and attendance rules and regulations.
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.
Notes on ApplyingQualified candidates should submit a letter of interest and resume including current title and how you qualify. Please include social security number to assess eligibility. Please reference the vacancy ID number and title.