Note: For questions about the job posting, please contact the agency that posted this position by using the contact information provided on the "Contact" tab for the position.
Minimum Qualifications EDUCATION & REQUIREMENTS:
Education Level required: Bachelor’s degree in relevant area
Experience required: Five years relevant experience, preferably working in international markets and conducting trade mission.
Effective writing and oral communication skills.
Duties Description BASIC FUNCTION:
Develop and expand Global Partnerships that support New York’s export and foreign direct investment strategies.
• Cultivate relations with foreign entities and businesses in strategic international markets that expand opportunities for NY export and increase foreign direct investment.
• Identify opportunities where ESD and Executive travel will strengthen ties and expand business opportunities in strategic markets.
• Oversee ESD’s planning, logistics and execution of international travel for high level trade missions.
• Recruit NYS companies and business leaders for high level trade missions as may be needed
• Work closely with trade representative, consulate staff and private sector companies to create opportunities for NY businesses interested in exporting products and FDI opportunities in NY.
• Engage NY businesses and trade groups to promote Global NY Programs and opportunities.
• Work with ESD strategic business, marketing and press teams to develop targeted international industry outreach and marketing plans.
• Assist Global NY team with relevant Programs that provide export assistance to local companies.
• Perform other related functions as assigned by executive management.
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.