Note: For questions about the job posting, please contact the agency that posted this position by using the contact information provided on the "Contact" tab for the position.
Minimum Qualifications Current New York State employee with one year or more of permanent, contingent-permanent or 55b/c status as a Program Aide; OR New York State employees with one year or more of permanent, contingent-permanent or 55b/c status in a position allocated to a Grade 11 or above and eligible for transfer under Section 70.1 of the Civil Service Law.
Employees reachable on the Program Aide Civil Service eligible list will be canvassed and should not respond to this posting. This vacancy posting is for the purposes of notifying individuals about transfer opportunities.
NOTE: A comprehensive list of titles approved for transfer to Program Aide is available for review in the Division of Human Resources Management or through Civil Service GOT-IT available at www.cs.ny.gov.
Duties Description Duties include but are not limited to:
• Assist in the review, evaluation, and analysis of a variety of reports and records specific to the National School Lunch Program, Child and Adult Care Feeding Program, and The Emergency Food Assistance Program (TEFAP);
• Research laws, rules and regulations, or manuals of procedures to find solutions to issues in the above program areas;
• Prepare tables, charts, and reports using various software programs;
• Assist in reviewing and revising policy and procedure manuals;
• Assist in preparing short-term and long-range work objectives and goals;
• Prepare and edit draft correspondence and other documents;
• Perform Technical Representative Assignments for Support Services programs;
• Perform backup Personnel Coordinator assignments for Support Services programs;
• Provide additional professional duties for the Director of Support Services as requested.
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.
31st Floor Corning Tower, Empire State Plaza
Notes on ApplyingPlease submit cover letter along with a clear and concise resume detailing how you meet the minimum qualifications for this position as listed in Specifics and indicate the Vacancy ID number for which you are applying.