Note: For questions about the job posting, please contact the agency that posted this position by using the contact information provided on the "Contact" tab for the position.
Duties Description Incumbent will supervise or assist the supervisor of the Pension Valuation Unit. Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Reserving of lifetime pensions to individual claimants;
- Calculating and certifying the present values to be deposited by private carriers to fund future lifetime and temporary annuities to individual claimants;
- Preparing various reports including the total reserves for the Aggregate Trust Fund which the State Fund administers;
- Making various calculations required by the Workers Compensation Board such as interest on the late payment of an award;
- Assisting the Special Groups Unit Head with the preparation of Safety Group and retrospective accountings
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.
Notes on ApplyingCandidates should email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or if necessary, mail to NYSIF Personnel Division, 15 Computer Drive West, Albany, NY 12205 or fax to 518-437-1618. Please include the position title and vacancy id number within the subject line if emailing your application.