Note: For questions about the job posting, please contact the agency that posted this position by using the contact information provided on the "Contact" tab for the position.
Bureau of Practice Innovation and Care Management
Minimum Qualifications Permanent status as an Addictions Program Specialist 4 and interested in transfer; or reachable for permanent appointment on the current Civil Service eligible list for Addictions Program Specialist 4; or eligible to transfer via Section 52.6 of the Civil Service Law (i.e. Associate Budget Examiner, Chief Budgeting Analyst, Principal Administrative Analyst, Principal Municipal Financial Analyst and other titles.)
Duties Description Duties will include, but not be limited to:
* Directing a bureau tasked with overseeing all aspects of HCBS, Managed Care oversight and complaints, guidance on reimbursement, and care management implementation;
* Routinely working with approximately ten OASAS managed care field office liaisons; and collaborating State agencies (OMH/DOH) related to integration efforts including, Health Home, Rehab services provided in community, and other care management strategies;
* Oversight of projects: on-site technical assistance, training and webinars to promote good practice, and supervision of staff;
* Attendance at interagencey meetings with DOH and OMH, RPCs, Plan meetings when needed;
* Written guidance documents, FAQ, development of training material and training;
* Substance Use Disorder (SUD) specific input in program design.
* Policy anaylsis and recommendations to inform policy making.
* Supervision of three-person team, including: Managing work assignments; LATS / Time and attendance management; completion of programs and performance evaluations; and other duties customary to staff supervision.
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.
1450 Western Avenue