Note: For questions about the job posting, please contact the agency that posted this position by using the contact information provided on the "Contact" tab for the position.
Minimum Qualifications Current New York State employee with one year or more of permanent, contingent-permanent or 55b/c service as an Associate Administrative Analyst; OR current New York State employee with one year or more of permanent, contingent-permanent or 55b/c service in a position allocated to a Grade 21 and above and eligible for transfer under Section 52.6 or 70.1 of the Civil Service Law.
Employees reachable on the Associate Administrative Analyst Civil Service eligible list will be canvassed and should not respond to this posting. This vacancy posting is for the purposes of notifying individuals about transfer opportunities.
NOTE: A comprehensive list of titles approved for transfer to Associate Administrative Analyst is available in the Division of Human Resources Management or through Civil Service GOT-IT available at www.cs.ny.gov.
Duties Description • Serve as the lead business analyst on capital planning process improvement project.
• Utilize existing document templates to define project scope, requirements, critical milestones, schedules, and metrics.
• Analyze information and data that exists in various locations and systems.
• Prepare presentations and reports.
• Facilitate project roll-out to assure expectations are properly understood by all stakeholders.
• Implement standards for business processes and data to support analysis.
• Analyze business processes to identify improvement opportunities.
• Assist the agency to transition to new business processes and/or systems.
• Prepare reports to inform supervisor on status of projects and advise management accordingly.
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.
31st Floor Corning Tower, Empire State Plaza
Notes on ApplyingPlease submit cover letter along with a clear and concise resume detailing how you meet the minimum qualifications for this position as listed in Specifics and indicate the Position Title & Vacancy ID number for which you are applying.