Duties Description * Support the asset class teams in operational elements of all investment related activities.
* Assist senior investment officers in performing due diligence for potential investment opportunities by collecting relevant materials and data.
* Maintain “first line of contact” with external partners to receive and report pertinent operational developments, reports and other investment related data.
* Interface with a variety of operational constituencies (legal, accounting, managers, investment officers) to facilitate deals and assist with investment transactions.
* Support onboarding investment management solutions (eFront, IBOR, etc.) to enable superior performance and liaise with IT in order to connect external solutions to OSC and PICM systems.
* Work with the fund’s accounting staff and custodian bank to ensure timely processing of investment transactions.
* Assist in the procurement process for investment-related systems and services from end-to-end including RFP development and issuance, evaluation committee organization, and paperwork generation.
* Work with investment teams on an ongoing basis to identify investment process improvement opportunities.
* Assist with investment presentations, internal and external reports, memos and other “ad hoc” requests.
* Communicate verbally and in writing with internal and external customers.
* Special projects as requested by Directors.
Additional Comments * High ethical standards and commitment to the fiduciary responsibilities of a pension fund
* Understanding of basic investment concepts, strategies, asset classes, and fundamental investment factors
* Seeks to constantly improve and grow professional knowledge base – actively reaches out for coaching, learning and growth opportunities
* Strong writing skills and experience independently drafting correspondence to audiences at various levels internal and external to the organization
* Excellent oral communication skills and ability to present information to others, both individually and in group setting, clearly and concisely
* Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with others
* Ability to meet deadlines, work under supervision, and take a detail-oriented approach to work
* Able to exhibit meaningful discretion and confidentiality when handling sensitive materials
* Bachelor’s Degree preferred in one of the following fields: Business, Economics, or similar financial field
* 1 – 3 years of relevant experience, including internship opportunities
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.
110 State Street, 12th Floor
Notes on Applying Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than December 10, 2018. Please reference Item # 06850/06851 GOER-CMC when responding.
When responding, please include the reference number and letters listed in this section. (The VACANCY ID # should not be included).