Note: For questions about the job posting, please contact the agency that posted this position by using the contact information provided on the "Contact" tab for the position.
Minimum Qualifications Candidates must have one year of permanent competitive or non-competitive 55 b/c service as an Information Technology Specialist 3 (Programming), SG-23, OR have one year of permanent service in a title eligible for transfer under Section 52.6 of the Civil Service Law.
Preferred Qualification: One year of experience in Microsoft Visual Studio.
Duties Description The incumbent of this position will perform duties that include, but are not limited to the following: analyze, specify, design, code, test, and maintain programs and interfaces within the Oracle HRMS PeopleSoft Enterprise application Suite; work with users and others within the unit to define needs and design solutions.
• Administration and support Oracle PeopleSoft 9.2 Enterprise which includes the following modules: Payroll, Human Resources, Benefits, Training, Workforce Monitoring, ePay and eProfile
• Implement and maintain applications developed in PeopleSoft PeopleTools 8.56+ and PeopleCode
• Implement and maintain applications developed in PeopleSoft SQR (Structured Query Report Language)
• Migrate PeopleSoft applications from classic navigation to 9.2 Fluid design
• Development and support of PeopleSoft BI Publisher technology
• Create user and technical documentation on supported systems
Additional Comments This is a CSEA position.
The New York State Thruway Authority is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer.
New York State Human Rights Law prohibits discrimination based on age, race, creed, color, national origin, sexual orientation, military status, sex, disability, marital status, gender identity, prior arrests, prior conviction records, predisposing genetic characteristics or domestic violence victim status.
The New York State Thruway Authority provides reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify Frances Rosales, Director of Equal Opportunities Bureau at 518-436-2718.
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.