Note: For questions about the job posting, please contact the agency that posted this position by using the contact information provided on the "Contact" tab for the position.
Statewide Regional Operations-1450 Western Avenue
Minimum Qualifications Permanent status as an Addictions Program Specialist 2, G-23 and interested in reassignment ~OR~ Reachable for permanent appointment on the current Civil Service eligible list for Addictions Program Specialist 2, G-23 ~OR~ Eligible for transfer under Section 70.1 of the Civil Service Law.
Duties Description * Design, maintain and improve the systems that track the progress of various ongoing regional office activities and
assignments using multiple computer software and available technologies, including but not limited to, the State Aid Budget Reporting System (SABRS), Integrated Program Monitoring and Evaluation System (IPMES), Health Commerce System (HCS), Client Data System (CDS).
* Review and approve all program budget change requests and associated spending plan modifications. Track progress of management plans in SABRS. Follow up on missing information. Act as liaison between the Bureau of Budget Management, District Directors and Regional Office staff.
* Represent the Statewide Office when dealing with other bureaus, workgroups, District Directors, Regional Coordinators. Represent OASAS when dealing with other state agencies and the public. Represent the regional office on Information Technology Services (ITS) requests.
* Coordinate projects for the Directors of Upstate and Downstate Regional Operations that require testing, consolidation, review and editing. Write reports.
* Provide support to Upstate and Downstate District Directors and field office staff through the analysis, development and preparation of materials to support the administration of various regional and statewide activities and decision-making processes.
* Provide training and technical assistance to regional office staff and providers on various systems.
* Perform RFA/RFP reviews for other bureaus within OASAS and other state agencies.
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.
1450 Western Avenue