Note: For questions about the job posting, please contact the agency that posted this position by using the contact information provided on the "Contact" tab for the position.
50 Wolf Rd
To be considered for permanent appointment, candidates must be reachable on the current Civil Service eligible list or be eligible for reassignment or transfer in accordance with Civil Service Law.
The incumbent will report to the Maintenance Supervisor 2 Motor Equipment. Duties will include, but not be limited to:
• Monitor and evaluate data for deficiencies in Fleet Anywhere (FA) and assist in correcting issues.
• Create Equipment records in Fleet Anywhere, review of data and make recommendations for improvements.
• Issue I.D.’s to other State Agencies.
• Monitor, and document in FA, Fleet’s performance records, which includes Safety, Equipment Uptime and Preventative Maintenance (PM’s).
• Will assist with creation of WEX accounts and FA user accounts and provide assistance to the Regions as required.
• Aid with EJ Ward/ WEX card issues at state owned facilities.
• Assist staff with gathering, reviewing, and evaluating information required to conduct program audits.
• Assist in the draft preparation, review, evaluation, and analysis of a variety of reports, policies and procedures and creation of training manuals/guidance for regional program staff.
• Train staff on FA and Disaster Preparedness Asset Tracking (DPAT) program.
• Serve as backup to the Maintenance Supervisor 2 Motor Equipment for daily duties as required. This may include duties such as, overseeing and prioritizing the workload, working with the vendors and OGS with fuel discrepancies and reconciling equipment deliveries with Regional Fleet Offices.
• Help the Division with special assignments, as requested.
• Responsibilities may include serving a role within the Incident Command System to support the Department’s response to regional and statewide emergency situations.
Additional Comments Pursuant to Executive Order 161, no State entity, as defined by the Executive Order, is permitted to ask, or mandate, in any form, that an applicant for employment provide his or her current compensation, or any prior compensation history, until such time as the applicant is extended a conditional offer of employment with compensation. If such information has been requested from you before such time, please contact the Governor’s Office of Employee Relations at (518) 474-6988 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.
50 Wolf Road, 5th Floor