Note: For questions about the job posting, please contact the agency that posted this position by using the contact information provided on the "Contact" tab for the position.
90 Church St.
Duties Description This position supports the Operations Unit of the Metropolitan Area Regional Office (MARO), via operation motor vehicles, and performance of associated tasks, in support of the administrative and program needs of Office. Specific responsibilities and duties include:
• Transport the Commissioner of Health and other Executive Staff to assigned travel destinations within the MARO Region;
• Transport various material between MARO offices in NYC, Central Islip, New Rochelle and Monticello, including mail, supplies and equipment, as needed;
• Maintain all applicable documentation and records associated with MARO pool vehicles, including records relating to usage/trips and vehicle maintenance;
• Monitor and coordinate required maintenance for MARO pool vehicles, including liaison with the Operations Management Group regarding maintenance needs and approvals, and interface with repair vendors regarding maintenance;
• Perform stores and mail tasks, including receipt, pickup, delivery and distribution of mail and supplies;
• Perform inventory tasks, including receipt, unload, unpack, sort, store count and distribution of equipment, supplies and goods shipped to MARO locations;
• Assist MARO Operations Unit staff with various office support activities, including logistics for meeting rooms, filing projects and minor office move projects.
Additional Comments Permanent, non-competitive appointment. Applicants will be required to present proof of valid NYS Class D driver license at interview. Continued possession of a valid NYS Class D driver license is required to maintain employment. Extended hours, overtime and/or alternate work schedule may be required, depending on programmatic needs.
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.
Notes on ApplyingSubmit resume, preferably in PDF format, to Human Resources Management Group, JB/MVO/12864, Room 2217, Corning Tower Building, Empire State Plaza, Albany, New York 12237- 0012, or by fax to (518) 473-3395, or by email to email@example.com with Reference Code JB/MVO/12864 included in the subject line. *Failure to include the required information in the subject line of your email or fax may result in your resume not being considered for this position. Resumes accepted until 1/25/19.