Note: For questions about the job posting, please contact the agency that posted this position by using the contact information provided on the "Contact" tab for the position.
Duties Description PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Mealtime observations to monitor food/fluid intake, ensure menus and individuals’ diet specifications are being adhered to
• Monitors food to be sure it is properly prepared and served in accordance with established standards to include consistency, temperature and appearance.
• Complete Meal Observation forms.
• Checks weights, laboratory data, and PRN bowel interventions monthly and record in nutrition cardex.
• Assist RD with development/implementation of cycle menus and master grocery lists
• In-service and train staff on diet/menu revisions and other diet/nutrition protocol as necessary.
• Attend monthly residential meetings
• Assist RD with diet revisions and maintaining diet cards
• Complete sanitation inspections
• May monitor food and supplies and inventory of items.
• Other duties as required
Additional Comments APPLICATION PROCEDURE: Submit cover letter and résumé by to: February 20, 2019
2445 State Route 30
Tupper Lake, NY 12986
Phone: (518) 359-4150
Fax: (518) 359-4161
Please reference the above EOA # 19-20 in all correspondence.
• For CSEA positions: Local Bidding Agreements will be honored.
• Preference will be given to OPWDD employees impacted by closures. If you are being impacted by closure, please indicate this on your resume/cover letter.
• All OPWDD employees must be eligible and maintain eligibility for full and unconditional participation in the Medicare and Medicaid programs. Continued employment will depend on maintaining eligibility.
• Employees on long term leave can bid on positions but must be able to report to work within fourteen (14) days and be able to perform the essential functions of their positions with or without reasonable accommodation (RA). If an employee believes that he or she needs a reasonable accommodation, they should contact the NYS OPWDD Workforce and Talent Management Central Office at (518) 473-9689 or Email at email@example.com to obtain information and RA forms.
• Position may be eligible for Loan Forgiveness via the Public Service Loan Forgiveness program:
• For more information on PSLF, please visit www.studentAid.gov/publicservice
• OPWDD IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.