61 Parker Ave
Duties Description Park and Recreation aide titles within Walkway over the Hudson State Historic Park (WOTH) will handle a variety of tasks that could change on a daily basis depending on weather, activity or event schedules. Duties may include, but may not be limited to, performing routine maintenance and cleaning park facilities, restrooms, bridge surface and approaches, lawn maintenance, leaf removal, planting and landscaping, snow and ice removal, elevator operator/attendant, patron questions, and assist with special events and other duties as assigned.
Additional Comments Operational Needs:
• Establish a strong working relationship with WOTH management, other staff and patrons
• Be able to multitask as well as take initiative and be a self-starter
• Be able to work alone or within a group setting
• Be able to remain calm under pressure and to make sound decisions in adverse conditions
• Be able to take direction but also be willing to ask for clarification on tasks assigned
• Dedicated and a positive commitment to providing great customer service.
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.
Notes on ApplyingLink to NYS OPRHP Application:
To send a completed application to us, or if you just have questions about employment, please email to: email@example.com.