Please note: State agencies that contact job applicants do not usually request personal or financial information via text message or over the phone in connection with your response to a job posting. If you are contacted for such information by these methods, or any other method, please verify the identity of the individual before transmitting such information to that person.
Note: For questions about the job posting, please contact the agency that posted this position by using the contact information provided on the "Contact" tab for the position.
Date Posted 09/03/21
AgencyState University of New York - Admin.
TitleOffice Assistant 2
Occupational CategoryClerical, Secretarial, Office Aide
Bargaining UnitASU - Administrative Services Unit (CSEA)
Salary RangeFrom $37507 to $37507 Annually
Employment Type Full-Time
Travel Percentage 0%
Hours Per Week 37.5
From 8:30 AM
To 4:30 PM
Flextime allowed? No
Mandatory overtime? No
Compressed workweek allowed? No
Telecommuting allowed? No
Street Address SUNY Oneonta
108 Ravine Parkway
Minimum Qualifications Candidates must be on the Civil Service list for Office assistant 2 or be eligible to transfer in to the title.
Duties Description General duties include, but are not limited to:
• Gather, compile, and prepare data from manual or automated files and other
sources for various reports, publications, records, or other external or internal
• Respond to questions concerning the operation of the unit or program area.
• Write responses to correspondence.
• Resolve work problems.
• Review forms and applications and make appropriate determinations.
• Coordinate arrangements for meetings, courses, and other gatherings arrange for rooms, take attendance, and insure that appropriate materials and equipment are available
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.