328 State Street
Minimum Qualifications Candidates must be reachable on the appropriate Civil Service eligible list.
Candidates must have permanently served at least one year in a title designated as appropriate for transfer in accordance with Section 70.1 of the Civil Service Law.
Transfer eligible titles include but may not be limited to: Office Assistant 2, Office Assistant 2 Calculations, Office Assistant 2 Keyboarding.
Duties Description Under the supervision of the Manager of the Monitoring and Audit Unit, resolve issues and respond to inquiries from system participants and Board Management regarding the automated payor performance program. Duties include ,but are not limited to:
• Handle incoming calls from System Participants, Claimants, and the call center.
• Monitor and respond to emails that come into the main email group for the unit.
• Registering and updating registrations and contacts for carriers, self-insureds, and third-party administrators.
• update and maintain various MS Excel spreadsheets
• Ensure all written communications use clear concise and accurate wording and is in a format complying with WCB standards and is of professional quality.
• Incoming and outgoing mail.
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.
328 State Street
Notes on ApplyingQualified candidates should send a letter of interest and resume which lists your actual Civil Service title, salary grade and specific verifiable information as to how you meet the minimum qualifications to be eligible to apply for this position. Please send your application to HRM@WCB.ny.gov (email applications are preferred). It is important that you reference the WCB Items #5130 in the subject line of your email to ensure receipt of your application. (Please do NOT reference the Vacancy ID No.)