May be at our 59 Maiden Lane or 110 State Street Location
Duties Description · Assist senior investment officers in performing due diligence for potential real asset investment opportunities by collecting relevant materials from managers, partners, and consultants
· Interface with a variety of operational constituencies (legal, accounting, managers, investment officers) to facilitate the deal process once approved
· Work with the fund’s legal staff and custodian bank to establish timelines and ensure accurate distributions of capital
· Assist with the arrangement, support, and memorialization of meetings with managers
· Assist with drafting proposals for structure or portfolio changes, including manager terminations, hiring, and additional funding
· Assist with investment presentations, memos, LPAC matters, LPA amendment requests, and other “ad hoc” requests
· Assist with portfolio tracking and analytics
· Assist in the collection of relevant market research.
Additional Comments Preferred Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university required, ideally in economics, business or similar field.
· High ethical standards and commitment to the fiduciary responsibilities of a pension fund
· Knowledge of basic real asset investment concepts, strategies, asset classes, and fundamental investment factors
· Exceptional work ethic and attention to detail, team oriented, and commitment to excellence
· Previous internship experience in asset management or finance industry preferred
· Strong written and oral communication skills
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.
110 State Street, 12th Floor
Notes on ApplyingInterested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com no later than September 28, 2021. Please reference Item #01341-GOER-SAB when responding.
When responding, please include the reference number and letters listed in this section. The GOER ID # should not be included.