Minimum Qualifications Current New York State Employee with a minimum of one year of permanent or contingent-permanent service as a Management Specialist 1, G-18, or in a title allocated to G-16 or above and eligible to transfer under Section 70.1 of the Civil Service Law OR in a title eligible to transfer to Management Specialist Trainee 1 or Management Specialist Trainee 2 under Section 70.1 of the Civil Service Law. The position may also be filled at the trainee level by appointment of a candidate reachable on the PATT or PCO list. If filled as a trainee, the selected candidate must successfully complete a two-year traineeship.
Duties Description This position will be assigned to the Recover Audit Contractor (RAC) Unit. Duties include but are not limited to:
• Assist with data feeds and data verifications for both the RAC and Third-Party Liability (TPL) contractor.
• Track RAC projects.
• Analyze OSC audits and prepare them for mailout with the RAC contractor.
• Work with SafeGuard Services to pull Medicare data and create new projects.
• Run ad hoc queries in Microsoft Access and SQL to identify new projects.
• Research Medicaid updates, provider manuals, and Medicaid regulations for current and future projects.
• Assist in Self-Disclosures, both internal and external.
• Assist with Medicaid Redesign Team projects.
• Assist with draft and final audit reports.
• Update projects in FACTS
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.