"Other" Explanation Monday through Friday<br />2 late days and 3 early days<br /><br />Off Shift and Weekend work may be required<br />Hazardous Pay eligible<br />Must be current and maintain all mandated training<br />TRAVEL WILL BE REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION<br />
80-45 Winchester Boulevard, House 8
Minimum Qualifications Permanent Service as a Licensed Master Social Worker 1
Eligible for 70.1 transfer to a Licensed Master Social Worker 1 title
Provisional Appointment: Candidates must be licensed and currently registered by New York State as a Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW) or Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
Duties Description The Licensed Master Social Worker who fulfills this position will be expected to complete all duties with the following additional duties and responsibilities:
• Under the supervision of the Treatment Team Leader will provide Social Work Services in accordance with the 483 and 624 regulations.
• Will work as part of an interdisciplinary team to accurately identify the comprehensive needs of an individual, design, implement and document appropriate services.
• Assemble the Individualized Comprehensive Functional Assessment (CFA) in the Electronic Health Record (EHR).
• Provide individual, group, as well as crisis intervention.
• Record significant psychosocial events, and / or changes in clinical condition
• Serve as a resource to other team members including psychiatric hospital team regarding social adjustment, determine the placement into the ETU, discharge service needs out of the ETU, and the effective utilization of community services.
• Educate individual and family about the nature of the disorder/illness and available resources and how to access them
• May direct and oversee the therapeutic intervention of all individuals at the ETU
• Will serve as a primary point of contact for information and coordination of services and treatment among several groups including, the individual, family members, Psychiatric Hospital, Voluntary Program and CSIDD Program (formally known as NYStart)
• The incumbent will maintain individuals DVP/ER records, schedule and attend all meeting as their case manager.
• Ensure the implementation of BFDDSOO policies and practices and 483 ICF and 624 Regulations.
• Provide in-service training to direct Support professional in the implementation of the individualized treatment plan.
• Provide coverage for completing Psychosocial Assessments as needed.
Additional Comments • For CSEA positions: Local Bidding Agreements will be honored. Employees on long term leave can bid on positions but must be able to report to work within fourteen (14) days and be able to perform the essential functions of their positions with or without reasonable accommodation (RA). If an employee believes that he or she needs a reasonable accommodation, they should contact the NYS OPWDD Workforce and Talent Management Central Office at (518) 473-4785 or Email at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain information and RA forms.
• Preference will be given to OPWDD employees impacted by closures. If you are being impacted by closure, please indicate this on your resume/cover letter.
• All OPWDD employees must be eligible and maintain eligibility for full and unconditional participation in the Medicare and Medicaid programs. Continued employment will depend on maintaining eligibility.
• OPWDD IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER
• Position may be eligible for Loan Forgiveness via the Public Service Loan Forgiveness program: for more information on PSLF, please visit www.studentAid.gov/publicservice
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.
80-45 Winchester Boulevard, P.O. Box 280507, Bldg 80