Duties Description The incumbent will be responsible for the duties described below.
Thorough knowledge of SFS processes to:
• Monitor, review and process invoice payments for Admin Services including utilities, security
guards, carrier delivery services, etc.
• Resolve invoice discrepancies with vendor
• Monitor match exceptions and contact various program areas for resolution of same.
• Create requisitions and purchase orders
• Process purchase order change notices in FileNet
• Process procurement card transactions
• Provide backup coverage to process miscellaneous revenue and various grant transactions
• Provide backup point-of-contact coverage for problem resolution in SFS including but not
limited to password resets
• Provide backup coverage for mailroom including the receipt of deliveries and sorting mail
• Provide office telephone coverage when needed
• Sorting and distribution of Regional employee paychecks
• Basic clerical skills including, but not limited to filing, faxing, typing, data entry, etc.
• Basic knowledge of various computer software programs including, but not limited to Outlook,
Word and Excel
Responsibilities may include serving a role within the Incident Command System to support the
department’s response to regional and statewide emergency situations.
Additional Comments Pursuant to Executive Order 161, no State entity, as defined by the Executive Order, is permitted to
ask, or mandate, in any form, that an applicant for employment provide his or her current
compensation, or any prior compensation history, until such time as the applicant is extended a
conditional offer of employment with compensation. If such information has been requested from you
before such time, please contact the Governor’s Office of Employee Relations at (518) 474-6988 or via
email at email@example.com.
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.
50 Wolf Road