99 Washington Ave
Minimum Qualifications "Department of Health employee with permanent or contingent-permanent status as an Administrative Specialist, G-18, OR a New York State employee with one year of permanent or contingent-permanent service in a title eligible for transfer to an Administrative Specialist, Administrative Specialist Trainee 1, or Administrative Specialist Trainee 2 under Sections 52.6, 70.1 or 70.4 of the Civil Service Law.
PCO: Active list candidate on the Professional Career Opportunities (PCO) eligible list #26-570 with a score of 100 or higher; OR qualified 55B/C candidate in possession of a Bachelor’s or higher degree."
Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills, strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task and complete periodic and ad hoc administrative functions. Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Outlook, Visio, SharePoint and Teams, Webex and Adobe Acrobat, and ability to become proficient in other applications and databases.
Duties Description "• Manage the purchase of goods and services and office support activities including equipment and space needs;
• Obtain and develop information to plan, prepare, and justify proposed and projected expenditures.
• Coordinate and support human resources activities and provide supervision to support staff;
• Administer and liaison for stakeholder communications by preparing and keeping track of correspondence and answering questions from staff, interdepartmental units, the public, and elected and appointed officials.
• Prepare correspondence, periodic and ad hoc reports, work plans, informational charts and compile supporting data;
• Review record keeping, work flow, and procedures to ensure proper procedures are followed, and recommend updates as needed."
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.
Notes on ApplyingSubmit resume, preferably in PDF format, to Human Resources Management Group, CAC/AS1/60280, Room 2217, Corning Tower Building, Empire State Plaza, Albany, New York 12237-0012, or by fax to (518) 473-3395, or by email to email@example.com, with Reference Code CAC/AS1/60280 included in the subject line. Failure to include the required information in the subject line of your email or fax may result in your resume not being considered for this position. Resumes accepted until October 1, 2021.