1450 Western Ave
Minimum Qualifications Permanent status as an Addictions Program Specialist 2, G-23 and interested in reassignment ~OR~ Reachable for permanent appointment on the current Civil Service eligible list for Addictions Program Specialist 2, G-23 ~OR~ Eligible for transfer under Section 70.1 of the Civil Service Law.
Duties Description The Addictions Program Specialist 2 will be responsible for providing leadership in Women Services. Duties will include but are not limited to:
• Assisting in finalizing Gender Specific Clinical Practice Standards for Women.
• Leading the Development of Practice Standards for Family Centered Services.
• Working with the Residential Programs that serve pregnant women and women with children to develop a Peer Review Process based on the Gender Specific Standards and the Family Centered Practice Standards.
• Provide on-going technical assistance regarding women and family services to the OASAS provider community.
• Assisting in the on-going monitoring of the Children’s Transition to Medicaid Managed Care, work on the Trauma Informed Care Learning Collaborative,
• Assist in developing performance metrics for the bureau’s priority populations.
• Represent OASAS on a variety of interagency activities related to Child Welfare, Women’s Health and Mental Health.
• The ability to use the whole suite of Microsoft Office products, including Teams is a plus.
• Other relevant duties as assigned
Some Travel Required - Approx 25%
Additional Comments Excellent Health Insurance Benefits Including Vision and Dental, NYS Employees Retirement System (Pension), Optional Deferred Compensation, Continuing Education Benefits, Generous Paid Leave Benefits, Compensation for 12 State holidays per year.
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.
1450 Western Avenue