87 Haviland Road
Duties Description • Greeting visitors, answering phones, radio and providing information
• Assisting with all aspects of events
• Creating daily and weekly accounting reports and biweekly staff schedule
• Maintaining admissions, revenue, expense and banking records
• Preparing bank deposits
• Cleaning the office and restrooms
• Lifting moderate weight on occasion
• Establishing a strong working relationship with Walkway on the Hudson supervisors, staff and patrons
• Assisting with additional duties as assigned
Additional Comments OPERATIONAL NEEDS:
• Must have excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Must work weekends and occasional evenings and holidays.
• Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license as a term and condition of employment.
• Must be proficient in MS Office Suite and be able to enter data as assigned.
START DATE: As soon as possible
HOURS: 32-40 hours/week
There are various benefits to which you may be entitled as a seasonal employee.
• NYS Employees' Retirement System Membership
• Health Insurance Coverage
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Tuition Assistance Programs
• Employee Recognition Program
Learn more about our benefits for seasonal employees, visit: https://parks.ny.gov/employment/benefits.aspx
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.
87 Haviland Road
Notes on ApplyingComplete a Parks Employment application, linked at
Email to email@example.com with the Subject line "Walkway over the Husdon PRA6 Office." Please include the application, resume, and three work-related references with contact name, relationship to you, name of business/facility name and phone number.
“Pursuant to Executive Order 161, no State entity, as defined by the Executive Order, is permitted to ask, or mandate, in any form, that an applicant for employment provide their current compensation, or any prior compensation history, until such time as the applicant is extended a conditional offer of employment with compensation. If such information has been requested from you before such time, please contact the Governor’s Office of Employee Relations at (518) 474-6988 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.”