2090 Albany Post Road
Duties Description As a CNA your duties will be providing skilled care to the Veterans who reside at our Home, such as but not limited to: bathing, dressing, feeding, general hygiene, transfer residents, care of ostomies, colostomy & ileostomy, maintenance of individual range of motion to prevent contractures, recognize and report abnormal signs and symptoms of common conditions/diseases, measure and record fluid intake, assist health care team in treatments and observations, along with all aspects of daily living cares.
Additional Comments All Shift Available.
Base salary includes annual Location Pay. Please add an additional $575.00 for evening/night Shift Differential.
"Benefits of Working for NYS
Generous benefits package, worth 65% of salary, including:
Holiday & Paid Time Off
• Thirteen (13) paid holidays annually
• Up to Thirteen (13) days of paid vacation leave annually
• Up to Five (5) days of paid personal leave annually
• Up to Thirteen (13) days of paid sick leave annually for PEF/CSEA
• Up to three (3) days of professional leave annually to participate in professional development
Health Care Benefits
• Eligible employees and dependents can pick from a variety of affordable health insurance programs
• Family dental and vision benefits at no additional cost
• New York State Employees’ Retirement System (ERS) Membership
• NYS Deferred Compensation
• Access to NY 529 and NY ABLE College Savings Programs, as well as U.S. Savings Bonds
• Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF)
• And many more.. "
We are a 252 bed Skilled Long Term Care Nursing Facility providing care to the Veterans in our Community
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.