TitleDirector of Revenue Management
Occupational CategoryAdministrative or General Management
Bargaining UnitM/C - Management / Confidential (Unrepresented)
Salary RangeFrom $0 to $0 Annually
Jurisdictional Class Exempt Class
Compressed workweek allowed? No
Duties Description The Director of Revenue Management reports to the Executive Director and will provide leadership and management of the day-to-day activities of the Revenue Management Department of the New York State Thruway Authority.
Candidates from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Manage the Thruway Authority’s revenue generating streams including but not limited to all-electronic tolling in lane system, file transfer process of transactions to the back office, account management to include the issuance of uniform traffic citations and continuous quality improvement to all revenue operations.
• Lead a team of professional staff, including technical agency staff and contractors engaged in toll revenue operations work, including, but not limited to, the multi-agency back-office contracts for E-ZPass and Tolls-by-Mail, monthly performance metrics and reports to optimize efficiency and profits
• Develop Agency-specific revenue growth strategies as well as set revenue department budgets, forecast revenues and define performance metrics
• Lead the development of strategies and the implementation of policies and procedures to improve the effectiveness of electronic toll operations and the growth of toll revenue while minimizing the loss of revenue from toll violations.
• Identify and implement new business opportunities related to electronic tolling, non-tolling revenue, and the long-term and medium-term strategic plan.
• Provide regular updates to the Executive Director, other Thruway executives and the Board of Directors and respond to ad-hoc requests.
Additional Comments Salary is commensurate with experience.
The Thruway Authority is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to workplace diversity.
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.
Email Address firstname.lastname@example.org
P.O. Box 189
Notes on ApplyingAll inquiries will be kept confidential. If you are interested in applying, please send a resume to Kimberly Chupa using the above contact information.