Minimum Qualifications EDUCATION & REQUIREMENTS:
Education Level required: Education Level required: Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, software development or a related field. A Master’s degree in fields above is preferred.
Ability to work with a diverse group of people at both a functional and technical level and communicate at a level appropriate to audience;
Ability to work both independently and as part of a team;
Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Duties Description BASIC FUNCTION:
Develop, test and maintain web, mobile and windows-based applications in support of ESD’s MWBE related business requirements under the general direction of the IT department and Executive Director of the Division of Minority & Women’s Business Development (MWBD). Applicant must possess a proficient knowledge of current Web, Mobile and Microsoft Application Development tools/programming languages and be able to work both independently and in a team environment. Duties will include: application programming, system
installation/maintenance, diagnostics/performance monitoring, end user support, system disaster recovery, application testing and documentation as well as to provide technical assistance in any other area of IT as directed by department managers.
· Analyze business requirements and develop project plans that utilize available application development technologies to improve organizational business functions
· Develop and support assigned business applications, taking on an active role in all stages of the application development life cycle
· Proven experience in applying AI to practical and all-inclusive technology solutions
· Hands-on knowledge in machine learning, deep learning, Tensorflow, Python, NLP
· Understanding of functional design principles, object-oriented programming principles, basic algorithms
· Expertise in REST API development, NoSQL design and Relational database (RDD) design
· Support, create and enhance .Net mobile and web-based workflow and customizations
· Create and maintain SQL Server Database Applications in support of MWBE business functions
· Migrate legacy MWBE applications and data to cutting edge platforms
· Provide Data Analysis and Ad Hoc reporting as required by application users and ESD Management
· Liaise with project managers, end users and 3rd party vendors in support of application requirements
· Troubleshoot application performance bottlenecks to ensure fast efficient workflow and data processing
· Develop “Test and Debug” strategies to ensure System reliability and data integrity
· Monitor and Optimize Application Performance
· Optimize Application Code
· Research new technologies to improve professional knowledge and maintain an industry current skill set
· Assist with IT Disaster Recovery efforts, testing and documentation
· Perform other related duties and / or projects as directed by IT Management
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.
Notes on ApplyingExternal Candidates, to apply copy and paste URL in browser: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=28f01757-5a4d-4afc-a308-b236c08f3222&ccId=19000101_000001&lang=en_US&selectedMenuKey=CareerCenter
Internal Candidates: Please apply through ADP through the Myself/Talent menu
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER COMMITTED TO DIVERSITY