Minimum Qualifications Education Level Required: Must have high school diploma or equivalent. Associates degree preferred.
Relevant Experience Required: 1 to 3 years of office experience preferred. Associates degree may substitute for required experience.
Knowledge Required: Basic knowledge of MS Office, Excel plus Power Point preferred but will train the right candidate. Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal; Excellent follow up skills; Excellent organizational skills, Ability to multi-task – Able to handle correspondence, when directed.
Duties Description BASIC FUNCTION:
Provide administrative support for the WNY Project Management staff; assist the regional office and subsidiary staff with daily administrative tasks as necessary; and perform back-up receptionist role, as needed.
• Maintaining filing system; set up meetings and make appointments; answer telephones; copying/scanning/ printing; open mail and respond to general needs of the Corporation as requested.
• Arrange/schedule meetings and travel as necessary; organize and submit expense reports.
• Answer telephones in a professional and courteous manner, taking accurate phone messages, responds to general inquiries, and where necessary, direct caller to the appropriate department or individual for further assistance.
• Conduct the saving of electronic files and emails in appropriate project folders to assist with maintaining organized electronic files.
• Draft basic documentation from Corporation templates, use mail merge system for disbursement of information.
• Create and maintain multiple project tracking Excel spreadsheets.
• Conduct scanning including disassembling documentation, copying/scanning all materials, and reassemble back to original format for filing of original materials.
• Check invoices for accuracy and valid signatures prior to department head’s approvals, as assigned.
• Process incoming fee checks.
• Assist other support staff in the department or elsewhere in the Corporation, as required.
• Draft basic documentation from Corporation templates, use Word mail merge system for Board materials, GDAs and other project related forms; begin initial data entry into merged templates for Project Manager completion.
• Convert email and Word documents into PDF and merge into combined document using Kofax Power PDF.
• Secure Departmental signoffs.
• Check invoices and payment requisitions for accuracy and valid signatures prior to department head and/or Project Manager’s review and approvals, as assigned.
• Process incoming fee checks and vendor proof of payment; update associated trackers.
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.
Notes on ApplyingExternal Candidates, to apply copy and paste URL in browser: https://bit.ly/3APr8cp
Internal Candidates: Please apply through ADP through the Myself/Talent menu
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER COMMITTED TO DIVERSITY