Minimum Qualifications Education: Associate Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics.
Experience required: 3+ years in Accounting, Contract and Auditing experience.
Knowledge Required: PeopleSoft Financial System, and strong Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook skills a must. Excellent time management, communication and prioritization skills necessary.
Duties Description BASIC FUNCTION:
Financial administration and audit of ESD Loans & Grants Program requirements.
• Manage the NYS Prequalification System for Grants Contracts Vendors required by State Finance Law 163(9)(f).
• Initiate Purchase Order Set up of Executed Loans and Grants agreements in PeopleSoft FMS System
• Manage and maintain active loans and grants via the PeopleSoft Financial Management System and the Universal Project Tracking System.
• Perform desk audit and approve program invoices for compliance with program guidelines, Directors Materials and Grant Disbursement Agreement terms and conditions prior to disbursement.
• Coordinate with internal and external departments to ensure submitted documentation is complete for the review and approval of invoices.
• Bi-weekly follow-ups with project managers on reviewed invoices that require additional documentation.
• Assist Director, Loans & Grants Finance Administration with a variety of responsibilities including but not limited to responding to internal and external auditors’ inquiries, pulling files for FOIL, and running queries from PeopleSoft Financial Management System.
• Other ad-hoc projects as assigned by supervisor.
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.
Notes on ApplyingExternal Candidates, to apply copy and paste URL in browser: https://bit.ly/3APr8cp
Internal Candidates: Please apply through ADP through the Myself/Talent menu
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER COMMITTED TO DIVERSITY