Minimum Qualifications Education Level required: High School or Equivalent diploma; college degree preferred
Relevant experience required: Minimum five (5) years of administrative experience required, with 1-2 years in a financial area with increasing responsibilities.
Knowledge required: Proficiency in MS Office products, including Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint; PeopleSoft, outstanding administrative skills; ability to exercise good judgment, discretion, confidentiality and work well under pressure; ability to juggle multiple work assignments; exceptional responsiveness and follow-up; excellent written and oral communication skills, including grammar and spelling.
Duties Description BASIC FUNCTION:
Handle financial coordination, including tracking contracts, invoices, and accounts for real estate projects. Provide administrative support to the Executive Vice President for Real Estate Development & Planning (EVP) and Department staff. The position supports the overall operations of the Department as needed.
• Assist EVP in arranging travel and travel reimbursement; maintaining and coordinating calendars; ensuring timely sign-off for all internal approvals and external documents; providing technical support as needed
• Handle all departmental scheduling matters, including setting up meetings and conference calls; reserving meeting rooms; entering visitors into the building security clearance system; resolving conflicts and monitoring schedule changes; providing meeting reminders and updates; and ensuring all necessary technological equipment and materials are arranged prior to meetings
• Support all Department staff by answering telephones as needed and communicating messages accurately and consistently; overseeing correspondence and maintaining accurate and organized files; reviewing daily mail for distribution to the appropriate staff and/or action; copying and scanning documents as needed
• Prepare contract/amendment packages for procurement of various consultants such as appraisers, engineers, and surveyors
• Assist in invoice review and payment, including managing and tracking change orders
• Oversee the Department’s imprest accounts and keep project managers and developers apprised of account status
• Prepare and update project budgets, timelines, organization charts, and other project management documents
• Assist in drafting Requests for Proposals (RFPs)/Qualifications, presentations, procurement documents and other briefings and communications
• Oversee RFP process for renewal of departmental prequalified lists
• Other tasks and projects as requested
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.
Notes on ApplyingExternal Candidates, to apply copy and paste URL in browser: https://bit.ly/3APr8cp
Internal Candidates: Please apply through ADP through the Myself/Talent menu
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER COMMITTED TO DIVERSITY