Minimum Qualifications Education Level required: Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance.
Relevant experience required: 3+ years of accounting experience.
Knowledge required: Peoplesoft financial system helpful, Excel.
Duties Description BASIC FUNCTION:
Responsible for managing all accounts receivable transactions, recording of daily cash receipts and setting up billing for all non-mortgage items. Also responsible for the preparation of journal entries, reconciliations and account analyses and schedules as required for the annual financial statements.
· Prepare and balance daily cash receipts.
· Prepare monthly and quarterly account analyses.
· Prepare monthly journal entries for cash receipts and expense accounts.
· Maintain all billing and collection records.
· Reconcile reimbursed expenses and pilot payable to City of New York accounts.
· Prepare and reconcile Accounts Receivable monthly aging report.
· Liaise with internal and external auditors.
· Serve as backup to Accounting Manager to setup and manage billing for all
corporate and subsidiary operating units.
· Special tasks and projects as assigned.
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.
Notes on ApplyingExternal Candidates, to apply copy and paste URL in browser: https://bit.ly/3APr8cp
Internal Candidates: Please apply through ADP through the Myself/Talent menu
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER COMMITTED TO DIVERSITY