Minimum Qualifications Education Level required: College Degree in relevant area.
Equivalent Experience required: At least three years’ experience in community relations and legislative/constituent affairs
Knowledge required: Excellent writing and communication skills
Other skills: Community relations and coalition building.
Duties Description BASIC FUNCTION:
Manage community relations for various ESD real estate development projects.
· Provide community relations support to ESD's Real Estate Development and Subsidiaries division.
· Manage relationships with local community boards, elected and appointed officials, community organizations and developers on signature projects; ensure positive project development and maximum community support.
· Develop and execute community relations strategy for economic development projects statewide.
· Attend and manage meetings, with members of legislature regarding ESD's real estate development projects.
· Represent ESD at community events and meetings including but not limited to public hearings and PACB meetings.
· Monitor issues of concerns and relevance to communities in the project area and assist in creating solutions.
· Prepare project briefings and talking points for senior management and NYS Executive Chamber.
· Work with NYS Executive Chamber outreach staff as needed or directed.
· Manage projects and or perform other related duties as needed.
· Provide strategic support, advice and positioning for assigned real estate and community projects.
· Perform other job-related duties and projects as required by ESD Executive Management.
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.
Notes on ApplyingExternal Candidates, to apply copy and paste URL in browser: https://bit.ly/3APr8cp
Internal Candidates: Please apply through ADP through the Myself/Talent menu
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER COMMITTED TO DIVERSITY