Duties Description The Office Assistant 1 is responsible for the following clerical duties to support scheduling, front desk, and clinical functions:
Scheduling Support Activities:
• Scheduling occupational health and fitness-for-duty/agency referral examinations.
• Scheduling and preforming clerical activities such as sending correspondence associated with pre-employment candidates.
• Preparing and sending remediable letters to candidates and answering questions from candidates and agencies concerning determinations.
Front Desk Support Activities:
• Completion of Front Desk activities including checking in clients, answering the telephone, documenting and distributing incoming faxes, preparing money order deposit logs.
• Maintaining back up for the main line phones.
• Data entry of client information in the Exterior information system to support Front Desk activities.
• Providing clerical, administrative and office support including data entry, records maintenance, transaction processing and information retrieval and verification.
Clinical Support Activities:
• Assembly of medical records for review by EHS clinicians.
• Pulling medical records for OH Clients, preparing charts for fitness-for-duty clients, and mailing and monitoring chest x-rays to clinical staff.
• Processing incoming Respirator Questionnaire forms.
NOTE: Parking is readily available and free at this location. This position also allows for an early start time at 7 or 7:30 am.
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.