Minimum Qualifications Interested candidates must be reachable on the Program Aide eligible list or eligible to transfer under Section 70.1 of the Civil Service Law.
To be eligible for a 70.1 transfer to a Program Aide, SG-13, a candidate must have one year of permanent competitive service in a qualifying title allocated to a salary grade 11 or higher.
To determine if your title is eligible for transfer, please go to the GOT-IT website:
55b/c: This position may be designated 55b/c and is subject to verification of applicant eligibility. Please provide a copy of your 55b/55c letter when applying.
Duties Description • Process vendor requests for New York State vendor identification numbers including
• Responding to and managing helpdesk tickets
• Working with vendors to obtained required information and entering information into the Statewide Financial System (SFS) for IRS validations
• Follow up and assist vendors in resolving mismatch with IRS records and upon issuance of vendor identification, close out tickets in SFS.
• Assist in processing Freedom of Information Requests (FOIL) including
• Managing FOIL requests in ServiceNow
• Researching request and identifying and preparing applicable contract documentation
• Preparing FOIL response letter and closing FOIL requests in ServiceNow
• Support Electronic Contract Document Management including
• Assisting in the digitizing of contract records for contracts stored at the Riverview Warehouse (may require occasional work at the Riverview Office in Menands)
• Performing quality assurance of digitized records and upload documents into internal document storage application
• Assisting in the archiving of contract records and closing out contract records
• Responding to agency user requests for contract documents by pulling together applicable contract documents
• Performing cleanup of electronic files stored on bureaus drives
• Assist and provide backup as needed with Audit Workflow Operations including:
• Assisting in receiving contracts into the Bureau’s audit workflow within SFS
• Responding to and managing helpdesk tickets for contract rejections
• Assisting in entering in Contract Reporter Exemption Requests in SFS as needed
• Processing incoming mail
• Assisting auditors as needed with workflow issues and providing audit assistance during high volume times
Additional Comments Desired Competencies
• Ability to review written requests and research associated materials
• Experience working with Adobe Acrobat Pro including editing and organizing pdf documents
• Experience with the Office 365 applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Teams
• Experience working in customer-focused environment including experience handling helpdesk tickets
• Experience working within the Statewide Financial System
• Ability to understand and follow established policies and procedures
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.
110 State Street, 12th Floor
Notes on ApplyingInterested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than August 21, 2022. Please reference Item #01629 -OER-DG when responding.
When responding, please include the reference number and letters listed in this section. The OER ID # should not be included.