Minimum Qualifications PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
1. Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
2. Detail oriented, analytical and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
3. Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for students.
Duties Description Duties include but are not limited to:
1. Review and process documents received from students and update appropriate database(s) when applicable.
2. Verify scholarship/award recipients’ compliance with scholarship requirements and send correspondence to students.
3. Calculate service credit requirements based on documentation received from students/applicants.
4. Verify professional licenses and other necessary requirements.
5. Calculate scholarship balances to be paid on student accounts for recipients in default of their service obligation. Update student records with documents supporting fulfilled requirements.
6. Communicate with students through telephone or email when clarification or additional information is needed to complete verification of service requirements.
7. Send correspondence to students with updates made to their accounts.
8. Respond to e-mail inquiries received from students and employers in the compliance e-mail inbox.
9. Perform other duties as assigned.
Additional Comments The hours of this position require working between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
If mandatory lists exist for this title, preference in filling this position will be given to the individuals on these mandatory lists.
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.