Minimum Qualifications Education Level required: Associates degree or business school graduate in relevant area.
Equivalent Experience required: 5+ years of progressive administrative experience and experience with, or knowledge of, NYS Government. Senior Executive administrative experience with excellent scheduling capability.
Knowledge required: Must have proficient computer knowledge: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook along with experience in using Zoom & Microsoft Teams. Must have excellent oral and written communication skills. Ability to work independently, exercise excellent judgment and confidentiality.
Other: Flexibility to work early mornings and/or late evenings as needed.
Duties Description BASIC FUNCTION:
Provide wide range of administrative support and manage day-to-day operations for Chief Operating Officer and Executive Deputy Commissioner. Must be able to multi-task and function in a fast-paced environment with high level government executives. Ability to maintain confidentiality and efficiency is a must.
· Provide wide range of administrative duties to support day-to-day operations.
· Manage schedule for the executives including logistics and prep material.
· Compile reports and create presentations at COO’s request.
· Track incoming/outgoing mail for COO and allocate to appropriate staff for response.
· At the direction of COO, approve time sheets and travel for COO’s direct reports.
· Review payment authorizations prior to COO’s approval/signature.
· Prepare automated time sheet for COO as requested and reconcile travel/business
· Draft correspondences and emails on behalf of the COO.
· Projects as assigned.
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.
Notes on ApplyingExternal Candidates: to apply copy and paste URL in browser: https://bit.ly/3APr8cp
Internal Candidates: Please apply through ADP through the Myself/Talent menu
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER COMMITTED TO DIVERSITY