Minimum Qualifications Education Level required: BA in an IT related discipline with minimum of 3 years’ experience in related field; Or a 2 year degree with a minimum of 5 years’ experience; Or, any equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved.
Relevant experience required: Extensive experience in an Application Development role.
Duties Description BASIC FUNCTION:
Develop, test and maintain Microsoft .Net Windows, web based and CRM Dynamics software applications in support of ESD’s business requirements. Applicant must possess a proficient knowledge of current Microsoft Application Development tools/programming languages and be able to work both independently or in a team environment. Duties will include; application programming, system installation/maintenance, diagnostics/performance monitoring, end user support, system disaster recovery, application testing and documentation as well as to provide technical assistance in any other area of IT as directed by department managers.
· Analyze business requirements and develop project plans that utilize available application development technologies and MS Dynamics to improve organizational business functions
· Develop and support assigned business applications, taking on an active role in all stages of the application development life cycle
· Support, create and enhance .Net and MS Dynamics workflow and customizations
· Create and maintain SQL Server Database Applications in support of business functions
· Migrate legacy applications to MS Dynamics and other cloud-based technologies (Azure)
· Create and configure MS Dynamics entities, field level security and business units
· Create, modify, deploy and support custom dashboards, charts and reports in custom applications and MS Dynamics
· Provide MS Office support for Access and Excel
· Provide Data Analysis and Ad Hoc reporting as required by application users and ESD Management
· Liaise with project managers, end users and 3rd party vendors in support of application requirements
· Troubleshoot application performance bottlenecks to ensure fast efficient workflow and data processing
· Develop “Test and Debug” strategies to ensure System reliability and data integrity
· Research new technologies to improve professional knowledge and maintain an industry current skill set
· Assist with IT Disaster Recovery efforts, testing and documentation
· Perform other related duties and / or projects as directed by IT Management
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.
Notes on ApplyingExternal Candidates: to apply copy and paste URL in browser: https://bit.ly/3APr8cp
Internal Candidates: Please apply through ADP through the Myself/Talent menu
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER COMMITTED TO DIVERSITY