Minimum Qualifications Education Level required: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance or related field.
Relevant experience required: 3-5 years with experience in finance/treasury/accounting preferred.
Knowledge required: Working knowledge of Treasury Management Systems, Cash Management and various financial application software systems; excellent Excel and analytical skills; understanding of financial concepts and financial markets.
Duties Description BASIC FUNCTION:
Support Treasurer and Assistant Treasurers of Treasury Operations and Debt Management; manage all JDA investment portfolios. Integral role in duties related to all ESD Treasury operations. Back up for Director Cash Management.
• Integral role in duties related to ESD Treasury operations including: daily cash report review, assist with bank account administration, approve wire transfers, assist with managing financial systems, review investments, review trustee requisitions, work with accounting staff as needed, preparation of collateral reports, callable investment reports, banking/financial system reconciliation
• Serve as the primary backup to the Director of Cash Management
• Execute ACH drawdown and wire transfers of lockbox funds
• Serve as liaison to N.Y.S. Department of Taxation and Finance in managing JDA’s investment and debt portfolios (currently there is no JDA debt outstanding)
• Maintain Commercial Paper Program and serve as primary contact (currently there is no CP outstanding)
• Handle ad hoc projects and research related to ESD and JDA
• Review the work of the Treasury Analyst
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.
Notes on ApplyingExternal Candidates: to apply copy and paste URL in browser: https://bit.ly/3APr8cp
Internal Candidates: Please apply through ADP through the Myself/Talent menu
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER COMMITTED TO DIVERSITY