Minimum Qualifications Summary: Reporting to the Executive Director, The Director of Electronic Tolling oversees and manages all aspects of the Authority’s All Electronic Tolling (AET) program, including contracts related to roadside and central tolling systems technology, back office transaction processing and customer service, violations and collections. Additionally, the Director of Electronic Tolling plans, organizes, oversees, coordinates, and manages the day-to-day operations of program staff in the areas of transaction reconciliation, customer service, violations disputes and collections, quality control and marketing and outreach for E-ZPass/Tolls By Mail, AET.
Exemption Status: Full Time – Exempt
Skills/ Requirements: The ideal candidate will have significant, demonstrated experience which would include:
• Bachelor's or Master’s degree from an accredited college or university with a major in information systems or a related field (ex. information technology, business management, Computer Science and/or Engineering, Data Science, etc.) Or, 7-10 years of managerial experience involving significant decision-making authority in the planning, organizing, and directing of operations in a tolling environment including establishing budgets. Must understand financial statements as financial reporting is required.
• PMP Certification – preferred but not required
• Eight years of directly related professional operations and technical experience in an enterprise level computing environment is required.
• Additional technical education, training, or certification in project management, systems security, development, database administration or related area is highly desirable.
• Development and monitoring of Key Performance Indicators, contract requirements, and customer service requirements to ensure outstanding operations and customer service.
• Prior experience in high volume billing and collections activities
• Critical thinking skills – ability to make high level decisions involved in the day-to-day management of the program; and
• Strong organizational skills, demonstrated accuracy and attention to detail and strong writing skills a must.
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.