Minimum Qualifications • Seven (7) years of experience in Project Management, Business Systems Analysis, or related field.
• A Bachelor's degree will substitute for four (4) years of experience, a Master’s Degree will substitute for an additional year of service, a PH.D will substitute for an additional year.
Duties Description Under the direction of an upper-level Client Engagement Manager (CRM), the Project Assistant will be assigned to the Health and Human Services portfolio in the Portfolio Management bureau within the Chief Portfolio Office and will be responsible for assisting with projects, supervising staff, analyzing, and documenting existing processes, identifying areas of improvement, training, orientation and overall support of staff and projects for Services client agencies. Duties include, but are not limited to, the following.
• Work with development teams and cross-functional agency teams to guide projects through the lifecycle.
• Coordinate project tasks, including creation and review of project schedules, tasks, and communication plans
• Coordinate project meetings with various projects teams within ITS, business, other agencies and vendors.
• Perform analysis activities, gathering information to assist with projects including documentation of existing processes, identifying areas of improvements.
• Lead and facilitate team meetings, provide recommendations, identify risks, and facilitate reviews.
• Escalate any priority requests.
• Develop training plans and performance evaluations
• Perform a full range of supervisory duties,
Additional Comments Salary: To be determined, commensurate with experience.
This posting is to fill multiple positions.
We offer a comprehensive benefits plan, which includes:
• Choice of several low and competitive health insurance plans
• Dental & vision insurance at no additional cost
• Membership in the NYS Retirement System
• Deferred Compensation Investment Plan
• Minimum of 13 vacation days per year
• 13 sick days per year
• 5 days of personal leave per year
• 12 paid holidays per year
• Tuition reimbursement
• Training & development opportunities
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.
Notes on ApplyingPlease submit a resume and cover letter, and indicate that you are applying for Project Assistant Ref #30812-16. Please specify in your cover letter how you meet the minimum qualifications.