Minimum Qualifications • Eight (8) years of experience in Project Management, Business Systems Analysis, or related field.
• A Bachelor's degree will substitute for four (4) years of experience, a Master’s Degree will substitute for an additional year of service; a Ph.D. will substitute for an additional year.
Duties Description Under the direction of an upper-level Client Engagement Manager (CRM), the Project Assistant will be assigned to the Health and Human Services portfolio in the Portfolio Management bureau within the Chief Portfolio Office and will be responsible for developing and managing the overall demand and project scope, schedule and budget for implementing and updating technology for child welfare case workers. Duties include but are not limited to the following
• Create detailed project plans and establishes milestones within project schedules to ensure consistency.
• Implement system specifications and communicates changes to stakeholders and staff; monitors system changes and develops recommendations for management review.
• Oversee application development and development of technical architecture.
• Facilitate meetings with vendors, staff, management, and stakeholders.
• Ensures progress, timeliness, and quality of all assignments.
• Analyze, test, and document project changes; drafts policies and procedures and ensures adherence to applicable law.;
• Represent project and related program areas at internal and external meetings.
• Conduct presentations, focus groups, and other activities for stakeholders, agency management, and staff.
• Perform a full range of supervisory responsibilities.
Additional Comments Salary: To be determined, commensurate with experience.
This posting will fill multiple positions
We offer a comprehensive benefits plan, which includes:
• Choice of several low and competitive health insurance plans
• Dental & vision insurance at no additional cost
• Membership in the NYS Retirement System
• Deferred Compensation Investment Plan
• Minimum of 13 vacation days per year
• 13 sick days per year
• 5 days of personal leave per year
• 12 paid holidays per year
• Tuition reimbursement
• Training & development opportunities
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.
Notes on ApplyingPlease submit a resume and cover letter, and indicate that you are applying for Project Assistant Ref #30828-62-63. Please specify in your cover letter how you meet the minimum qualifications.