Duties Description The Testing Support Section manages arrangements for the administration of written and performance tests for State examinations, schedules test centers statewide, and assigns candidates for a wide range of examinations on each test date to these test centers. They are also responsible for receiving and processing all documents and material used to score tests. Unit staff scan answer sheets, manage paper and electronic files, and score rosters and eligible lists as appropriate. Unit staff interact and coordinate with department staff, Test Center staff who administer the exams, candidates, and members of the public through phone calls and emails which are time sensitive. Working under supervision, the Office Assistant 1 job duties may include, but are not limited to:
• Respond to calls and emails regarding test arrangements, alternate test dates and other test administration questions.
• Respond to a wide variety of written and oral requests; provide narrative and data reports as requested.
• Process incoming test material from State and Local test centers.
• Checks examination material received to ensure that it is correct and complete.
• Identifies, evaluates, records, and resolves discrepancies in documents.
• Performs related duties and tasks as assigned.
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.