The following degrees in Computer Science or other Information Technology degree may substitute for the general experience as indicated:
• Associate’s degree and six years of experience
• Associate’s degree including 15 semester credit hours in computer science and six years of experience
• Bachelor’s degree and five years of experience
• Bachelor’s degree including 15 semester credit hours in computer science and five years of experience
• Master’s degree in computer science or related field substitutes for an additional year of experience
• Doctorate in computer science or related field substitutes for an additional 2 years of experience
Duties Description Under the direction of a Manager Information Technology Services 2, SG29, within the Chief Technology Office, Business Application Services, Shared Applications Services, the incumbent will be responsible for streamlining and accelerating the permitting and construction of renewable energy projects, that is intended to help New York achieve the Climate Leadership and Community Protection Act’s climate and energy goals. Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Analyze and interpret business rules and workflows for application design.
• Functional analysis of existing and potential new systems.
• Performance Metrics/Data Analysis.
• Interface Design and coding of application.
• Knowledge sharing and provide training to staff on any new Technologies.
• Good communication skills that enable team members to fulfill tasks in a timely fashion
• Manage code merge and version control. Also, assist DevOps team in configuring and deployment of application.
• Lead developer and test web applications in an agile project management process using modern technology solutions
• Create diagrams of methodologies, processes, and logical flows as well as data models.
• Design libraries to support reusable components using SOLID Principle.
• Translating business requirements into design specifications, mockups that accurately represent the interests of system users in the formulation of the new system
• Lead a development team in developing ORES web-based systems using Microsoft ASP.Net Web Forms and C#, VB.Net, bootstrap framework, and back-end code development for workflow process type of system using Microsoft VB.Net, ASP.Net (.net Core is required) MVC and design patterns such as MVP, MVVM, Web using MVC core and WEB API.
• Design and develop services using Web API 2 and HTTP Action results.
• Develop REST microservices designed with scalability and Portability.
• LINQ with entity framework to be used in data layer. Create SQL queries with performance and optimization
• Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving Environment.
• Produce and manage business analysis artifacts including the process flow diagrams, data maps, sequence diagrams, Activity diagram, business requirements document (BRD), use-cases, SSDLC requirements and other required documents/diagrams.
• Documentation of the Business and System Use Cases,
• Business Requirements documents, Test Plans, Test cases
• Perform full range of supervisory duties.
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.
31st Floor, Corning Tower, Empire State Plaza
Notes on ApplyingTo apply, please submit a resume and cover letter indicating that you are applying for Project Coordinator, Ref. #30516 no later than December 15, 2022. Please clearly indicate how you meet the minimum qualifications of this position.