Minimum Qualifications Minimum qualifications:
Bachelor’s degree in data or computer science, informatics, economics, statistics, mathematics, or a related field, and two years of experience in data visualization, and statistical models and data mining tools.
Duties Description The Actuarial Department is seeking an experienced Data Analyst to be part of the Research & Analytics team. The successful candidate will exhibit a high degree of flexibility, ability to learn new tools and methods of analysis, and have a strong commitment to performing high quality analysis.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Collaborate with other departments in support of their analytics needs
• Develop new predictive models for specific business needs and maintain or enhance predictive models currently in use
• Provide input on current approaches and recommend improvements
• Perform data extraction using tools such as SQL, R and Spotfire
• Review acquired data with respect to quality, trend identification and root cause analysis
• Summarize results and prepare customer-focused reports and presentations
• Work with other members of the team to develop business intelligence solutions
• Train non-R&A staff in using Spotfire and other data reporting tools
• Assist with the development of technical requirements and data specifications
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.