Corning Tower, ESP
Minimum Qualifications "Permanent transfer candidates: Current Department of Health (DOH) employee with permanent or contingent-permanent status as a Health Program Administrator (G18); OR current NYS employee with one year or more of permanent or contingent-permanent, competitive service in a title eligible to transfer under Section 52.6, Section 70.1, or Section 70.4 of the Civil Service Law to a Health Program Administrator (G18), HealthProgram Administrator Trainee 1 (NS), or Health Program Administrator Trainee 2 (NS). For more information on the types of transfers, transfer eligibility criteria, and the current transfer determinations for your title, visit the following: website.https://careermobilityoffice.cs.ny.gov/cmo/gotit/index.cfm.
Public candidates: Active list candidate on the New York State Department of Civil Service’s Professional Career Opportunities (PCO) eligible list #26-570 with a score of 100 or higher OR qualified 55B/C candidate in possession of a Bachelor’s or higher degree."
Preferred Qualifications: The preferred candidate will have experience reviewing information for completeness and accuracy; attention to detail; experience using Microsoft and other online computer programs; strong data collection and analytical skills including compiling and reporting data, excellent communication skills, including telephone skills and customer service; ability to work independently as well as part of a team and prioritize workload.
Duties Description Under the supervision of the school unit director, the Health Program Administrator will conduct remote immunization record audits and assist with annual immunization surveys of schools and childcare centers across the state to ensure compliance with public health law.
Additional Comments This position requires proof of vaccination from COVID-19
Contingent-permanent, competitive, full-time. Two yeartraineeship leading to a G18. Transfer candidates may be asked for SSN to verify title history and eligibility.
"Benefits of Working for NYS
Generous benefits package, worth 65% of salary, including:
Holiday & Paid Time Off
• Thirteen (13) paid holidays annually
• Up to Thirteen (13) days of paid vacation leave annually
• Up to Five (5) days of paid personal leave annually
• Up to Thirteen (13) days of paid sick leave annually for PEF/CSEA
• Up to Eight (8) days of paid sick leave annually for M/C
• Up to three (3) days of professional leave annually to participate in professional development
Health Care Benefits
• Eligible employees and dependents can pick from a variety of affordable health insurance programs
• Family dental and vision benefits at no additional cost
• New York State Employees’ Retirement System (ERS) Membership
• NYS Deferred Compensation
• Access to NY 529 and NY ABLE College Savings Programs, as well as U.S. Savings Bonds
• Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF)
• And many more.. "
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.
Notes on Applying Please submit your resume and cover letter, preferably in PDF format, by email to email@example.com, with Reference NMH/HPA/22958 included in the subject line or by mail to Human Resources Management Group, NMH/HPA/22958, Rm 2217, Corning Tower Building, Empire State Plaza, Albany, NY 12237-0012, or by fax to (518) 473-3395. Failure to include the required information may result in your resume not being considered for this position. Resumes will be accepted until December 21, 2022.