Duties Description • Receive warehouse deliveries.
• Distribute surplus items and agency materials upon request.
• Retrieve and deliver product for customer agencies at offsite locations.
• Maintain accountability of warehouse items using inventory system.
• Perform support and clerical work such as document preparation, scheduling, and related activities.
• Maintain records and perform routine preventative maintenance checks and services.
• Operate Material Handling Equipment.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Possession and maintenance of a valid Driver’s License issued by the NYS Department of Motor Vehicle is required. Operation of a motor vehicle will be required.
• Ability to bend, lift, climb, stand, and walk for long periods of time.
• Ability to lift a minimum of 45 pounds.
• Ability to operate a variety of materials handling equipment such as forklifts and pallet jacks. Successful completion of OSHA forklift training and certification is required.
• Ability to obtain and maintain certification in CPR and comply with established safety procedures.
• Flexibility to work in environments of fluctuating temperatures including limited periods outside, year-round.
• May be required to respond to emergencies 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
• Hourly Rate is $16.36
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.
31st Floor Corning Tower, Empire State Plaza