Note: For questions about the job posting, please contact the agency that posted this position by using the contact information provided on the "Contact" tab for the position.
Minimum Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree, in marketing, communications, business, information technology (IT) or a related-field; AND
Five years of experience in direct and/or digital marketing, ideally in a similar industry; AND
Strong background in customer acquisition, engagement and retention strategies.
Duties Description Under the direction of the Director of Lottery Advertising, the Lottery Advertising Supervisor (Digital) will lead strategies, development and implementation of the New York Lottery’s digital ecosystem, consumer engagement and digital marketing programs in service to the Lottery’s mission for education.
Specifically, the individual will plan and deliver digital marketing programs encouraging player acquisition, engagement and retention designed to meet key performance indicators (KPIs) determined by senior Lottery staff. Digital marketing initiatives will contribute to the delivery of New York Lottery’s revenue goals and maximize aid to education. Specific responsibilities include:
• Guide the process of digital creative development and media planning and buying in order to meet player acquisition targets.
• Participate in development of campaign creative briefs, formulation of research and testing plans as well as ability to work with agencies in creation of product launch strategies and ensure flawless execution.
• With input from key New York Lottery stakeholders, lead development and digital content creation and facilitate ongoing optimization to improve player and visitor experience.
• Evolve and manage the New York Lottery’s Players Club customer rewards program.
• Ensure the player database is segmented effectively for strategically targeted marketing activities.
• Use player segmentation models and profiling and analysis techniques to inform the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) program.
• Create content calendar and work collaboratively with internal team and advertising agencies to implement innovative social media content that will engage players and prospects and further the goals of the New York Lottery brand.
• Manage and oversee the New York Lottery’s digital ecosystem which consists of the following:
o Consumer Website
o Mobile Application(s)
o Players Club loyalty program
o Customer Relationship Marketing (CRM) efforts
o Database Management
o Social Media Platform
o Technical advisory role on Retailer Website
o Any future digital innovations for the New York Lottery
• Direct and oversee Graphic Designer 2 on all activities related to digital projects and initiatives.
• Work cross-functionally with New York Lottery colleagues to deliver effective digital marketing programs and CRM efforts that are aligned with overall goals of the Lottery.
• Effectively direct and manage the advertising and media agency digital teams by setting clear objectives, providing quality input and overseeing their outputs to achieve stated objectives.
• Develop and manage the CRM platform structure and architecture ensuring it works seamlessly across the organization and captures all required information at key points in the customer life cycle.
• Oversee the management of digital marketing budgets set by senior Lottery staff and ensure campaign ROIs are optimized and projects are delivered on time and on budget.
• Develop and manage operational timelines for digital marketing initiatives and coordinate execution with advertising agencies’ digital teams.
• Ensure that all digital marketing operations and data are secure and risks are minimized.
• Ensure Responsible Gaming standards are adhered to and incorporated into digital marketing programs.
• Monitor and maximize customer lifetime value strategies ensuring maximum profitability.
• Develop testing strategies for all aspects of CRM to ensure effectiveness for the New York Lottery and its entire product portfolio.
• Monitor progress towards established digital engagement Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and provide detailed analysis of performance for all digital initiatives.
• Work collaboratively with advertising agency partners to meet or exceed player acquisition, retention and value KPI’s for the digital marketing and CRM programs.
• Lead the development of a comprehensive data strategy, monitor KPIs and maximize insights from player data to inform future website optimization, digital marketing and CRM strategies.
• Ensure that all digital marketing and CRM is fully evaluated and the results are disseminated in a timely fashion to all relevant stakeholders.
• Contribute to annual advertising agency review process to evaluate ad agency performance.
Additional Comments Interested applicants should provide proof of Bachelor's degree and clearly indicate the experience which meets the minimum qualifications.
Appointment will be contingent upon completion of a fingerprint background check before an official appointment offer can be made.
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.
PO Box 7500
Notes on ApplyingThe Gaming Commission has several vacancies for which we are currently recruiting. Please specify the title and Vacancy ID number in the Subject Line of your email or fax submission.
Please submit a cover letter and resume indicating that you are applying for Lottery Advertising Supervisor (Digital) and include the Vacancy ID number. Include a copy of your Bachelor's degree and/or college transcript.